- Cost: $50 per hour (Per Person, discounted rates avail. for multiple people at the same time, up to 4)
- Included: Firearms (If you do not already have your own that you want to work with), Ammo, Targets and a Safe learning environment
- Discounts: Couples Special, 2 people taking the private lesson together, get 2 hours for a flat fee of $150 total
- Length: 1-2 hours typically
- Cost: $100 per person
- Includes: Materials, Certificate of Completion, & Box Lunch
- Discounts: Multiple discounts available, view class description on the calendar for more details
- Length of Course: 9-10 Hours (with breaks, guided range-time, lunch)
- Required Items: Firearm (Free rentals available), 100 rounds of ammo, 2 magazines (Semi-Auto) or 2 speedloaders (Revolvers), Eye & Ear Protection
- Cost: $125
- Included: Certificate of Completion from AZO Civil Services
- Discounts: $25 off if you have attended a class with AZO previously; $25 off for A Girl and A Gun Members (Proof required)
- What is Needed: Firearm (2 recommended in the event one malfunctions), 250-300 rounds of ammo, Strong-side hip holster, 3 magazines/speedloaders, & a magazine/speed loader pouch
- Length of Course: 6-7 Hours (mostly on the range)
**DESCRIPTION COMING SOON; COURSES SCHEDULING FOR SUMMER 2018**
This course will cover the basics of operating, using, disassembly, cleaning and reassembly of rifles in the AR/AK platforms. Please stay tuned for a more detailed description and schedule of these classes!
If you cancel your class with less than 7 days notice, you forfeit your entire payment for that class and will not be refunded any money. You may, however, transfer the entire payment to a new class taking place within 90 days of your original class with no further penalties. This type of transfer can only happen once.
If you do not show up at the appropriate date and time for your class (No Call, No Show) you forfeit your entire payment for that class and will not be refunded any money. You may NOT transfer the money to a new class, and you will have to pay in full for another class if you choose to register in the future.
For extenuating circumstances, (Family Emergencies, etc…) you MUST contact AZO as soon as possible and our staff will determine if we can refund your money or get you transferred to another class instead of losing your entire payment. This is handled on a case by case basis and is at the sole discretion of AZO Civil Services.
Any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please write, call, or stop in to see us during our regular business hours.
AZO Civil Services offers a variety of firearms training courses. We have classes for someone who has never shot a gun before and wants to learn how to handle it safely, all the way to advanced pistol, rifle, and shotgun training. Read the descriptions on this page and then check our calendar for the class of your choice. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail us.
Click edit button to change this text.